If you ride, you’ll know that comfort is a premium when you are on the bike for hours at a time. As cyclists, we can understand how important feeling comfortable on the bike is and how frustrating pain while riding can be.
Along with being experts in the foot and ankle, Podiatrists are trained in the biomechanics of the body and its relationship with movement and injury. Our mission is help you enjoy being on your bike pain free, whether you race or just enjoy a long ride on the weekend.
A keen cyclist, Luke has combined his experience and knowledge of biomechanics and combined it with further education in bike fit to provide a thorough detailed assessment of the body, injury and the bike. We discuss your goals, injury history and assess your biomechanics off the bike as much as on it.
Note: This assessment is specific to road and time trial cycling not MTB, who are experiencing pain or injury while on the bike. If you require a performance assessment or want a fitting for a new bike, we are happy to suggest other bike fitters for this type of service.
• In-depth history of your cycling routine and injury/concern
• Thorough Biomechanical assessment off the bike
• Current bike set-up and cleat assessment
• Video analysis of you on the bike
• Cyclist specific bike set-up changes based on pathology and biomechanics
• Injury rehab and strength programs
• Foot orthoses prescription (if required)
• Referral to our Physiotherapist for further management if needed
• Referral to you bike mechanic